What to expect
Study part-time to earn a US doctoral degree from anywhere in the world. You'll travel to one of Hult's campuses in London, San Francisco, and Dubai, three times each year to work face-to-face with your peers and professors.
What to expect
Study part-time to earn a US doctoral degree from anywhere in the world. You'll travel to one of Hult's campuses in London, San Francisco, and Dubai three times each year to work face to face with your peers and professors.
Your DBA at a glance
- Attend bi-weekly interactive classes online from home.
- Travel for three in-person residencies per year at different Hult campuses in London, San Francisco, and Dubai.
- Receive instruction from world-class teachers and researchers, underpinned by personal support from dedicated tutors.
- Incorporate your own company's challenges and opportunities into your research.
- Easily integrate study with your professional and personal life with limited travel and visa obligations.
- Graduate with a US doctorate within 30 months of part-time study.
Three residencies per year (total of 8 over 2.5 years)
5-6 days in September and May at Ashridge
3-4 days in February at San Francisco or Dubai
Each residency includes peer coaching, research presentation, and a masterclass from senior Hult faculty.
Attend live three-hour weekly sessions with your time-zone-based cohort
Discuss your learnings with Hult and guest faculty who see themselves as your mentors and peers
You'll be required to complete readings, online tutorials, and asynchronous online learning
Deliver monthly written submissions
DBA Calendar at a Glance
September Problem definition
February Start quantitative tutorial Conceptual paper due
May Practicum #1
September Start inferential tutorial
February Quantitative paper due
May Practicum #2
September Second quantitative paper due
February Dissertation due
What’s expected of your time
- Three weeks per year on campus (scheduled over long weekends)
- Three hours bi-weekly live online sessions
- 10-15 hours per week for class preparation and writing
- One-two weeks per year of dedicated writing
This is a part-time program but it is intense. We expect students to have full-time jobs and many will also have family commitments. Hult's DBA program and infrastructure are designed to accommodate these demands.
Dr. Nadine Page Director of Research
Nadine has a bachelors degree in Psychology, a masters degree in Research Methods and Statistics, and a PhD in Behavioral Science. Her doctoral thesis focused on individual differences and change in personal and professional contexts. She is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS), and a qualified FIRO practitioner.
Hult’s DBA is changing the landscape of the market, with our accelerated program you could complete your DBA in just 2.5 years, but also has the flexiblity to complete it in four years. And with our incredible faculty that hail from all over the world, this program really is unique.”