FOR THOSE MADE TO DO
Applying to Hult’s Global Part-Time MBA programs
Your Hult journey is unique and will be personalized to you. This starts the day you get in touch with us and continues through graduation—and beyond. Your application process will be no exception.
Who should apply?
Business is about creating collaborating learning disrupting and upskilling. But most of all it is about application and grit. If you’re made to do then the chances are you’re made for Hult. Your drive and mindset are as important to us as your academic achievements. That’s why we get to know your unique value and skillset—whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur an analytics whizz or a national sports player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent*
- Three or more years’ work experience
- Proficiency in English (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE)**
* Applicants without a bachelor’s degree but with over 10 years of relevant work experience will be considered. **English test waivers may apply for native English speakers or if your bachelor’s was completed in an English-speaking country. Your English test results can come later in the process if they’re not available immediately.
How to apply
- Complete your only application at Hult.edu/apply
- Pay 75 USD application fee
- Submit application and supporting documents - Resumé/CV - Personal statement - University Transcripts
- Personal assessment interview (In person or video call) This interview is the centrepiece of the Hult admissions process. We are a future-focused business school and this is the best opportunity you have to share your plans and dreams with us! This quality time gives us an exciting opportunity to get to know you and for you to get to know us.
- Admissions decision
- Submit deposit to confirm your seat
Fund Your Future
Your education is undoubtedly one of the most important investments you will ever make. Throughout the application process, we will work closely with you to help you understand the options available to you to finance your degree.
Partial scholarships are designed to help us find the best global talent and maximize diversity. Our scholarships cover a wide range of backgrounds, industries, sectors, and nationalities.
– Social Impact Scholarship – Global Professional Scholarship – Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship – Senior Leader Scholarship – Women in Business Scholarship
Needs-based financial aid
If you have a demonstrated financial need, Hult may be able to help with limited needs-based financial aid that is awarded on a case-by-case basis. The financial aid committee looks at the situation of each accepted student and, depending on each candidate’s personal circumstances, decides if financial aid will be awarded and at what level.
Asking your company to help fund your part-time MBA
Your part-time MBA also brings huge benefits to your organization. Having your employer invest in your business education is a mutually beneficial way to fund your program. Many part-time MBA students choose to focus on their employing company for their class assignments. All of this can be immediately applied in the workplace as well as to your own professional growth. Find out more about our Corporate Partner Program: hult.edu/corporate
Loans & government support
Financial institutions in many countries offer education financing specifically to local citizens. These loans are typically repayable after completion of the course, although terms vary widely. Depending on where you are from, you may be eligible for loan and grant opportunities offered by your government.
Program fees 2022-2023
Other student related costs2
Books and course materials4
1. Application fee: 75 USD - Non-refundable confirmation deposit counts toward the annual program fee. 2. Includes Library - cases, articles, and other licensed materials. 3. Amounts are based on market benchmarks and exchange rates at the time of print and are therefore subject to change. Estimated expenses should be applied a second time for studying Dual Degree. 4. Course instructors may assign additional textbooks, licensed software, or other materials not included in our library as part of the requirements of their course. These are not included in student course fees and costs are an estimate.
Other student related costs2
Books and course materials3
Additional course on campus4
Boston, US Time zone (USD)
London, UK Time zone (GBP)
Dubai, Dubai Time zone (AED)
1. Application fee: 75 USD - Non-refundable confirmation deposit counts toward the annual program fee. 2. Includes Library - cases, articles, and other licensed materials. 3. Course instructors may assign additional textbooks, licensed software, or other materials not included in our library as part of the requirements of their course. These are not included in student course fees and costs are an estimate. 4. Students who wish to take more than 50% of their courses on campus can upgrade for an additional fee of $1,000 USD per course credit.
Hult International Business School reserves the right to make changes in the courses offered, requirements for graduation, locations, tuition, fees, and accommodation at any time without notice.