FOR THOSE MADE TO DO
Applying to Hult’s Undergraduate Program
Your Hult journey is unique and will be personalized to you. This starts the day you get in touch with us and continues through graduation—and beyond. Your application process will be no exception.
Who should apply?
Business is about creating collaborating learning disrupting and upskilling. But most of all it is about application and grit. If you’re made to do then the chances are you’re made for Hult. Your drive and mindset are as important to us as your academic achievements. That’s why we get to know your unique value and skillset—whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur an analytics whizz or a national sports player.
How to apply
- Go to hult.edu/apply, UCAS.com, or CommonApp
- Create your profile
- Submit your documents & application fee
- High school transcripts - Contact details for one academic reference - Personal statement - Evidence of English proficiency (unless you qualify for an English waiver) - SAT/ACT (optional)
- Personal assessment interview
All candidates are required to attend an online interview with a member of our enrollment team. This is where we really get to know you, understand what motivates you, and assess your fit for Hult.
- Admissions decision
You’ll receive your decision within two weeks of completing your application
Cost & Scholarships
Your education is undoubtedly one of the most important investments you'll ever make. Throughout the application process, we'll work closely with you to help you understand the options available to you to finance your degree.
Cost of Attendance for 2021-2022¹
Tuition & fees
Other student related costs³
Total Program Fees
Estimated other costs
Housing⁴ (starting from)
Books and study materials
Total Estimated Living Expenses
1. Estimated costs of attendance are based on the standard two-semester academic year, not including Summer Programs. Optional participation in some clubs and societies may incur additional student fees.
2. Estimated program fees subject to adjustment for inflation. Program fees are based on 30 credits per year. Any additional credits will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
3. Includes new student fee (one-time fee), administrative fees, insurance coverage. This is subject to change depending on final quotations from insurance providers.
4. Housing: We offer accommodation in Boston. No accommodation is offered by Hult International Business School in London.
* Accommodation in Hult House is mandatory for all first-year students at the Boston campus. 2021-2022 pricing reflects estimated costs for a standard shared room for the fall and spring terms and is based on last year’s pricing; exact costs will be released in early spring 2021 and vary based on room type. Please refer to hult.edu/housing for more information on rooms and how to book.
** Estimated costs of a room in a shared apartment in London.
Scholarships & awards
You can apply for a range of merit-based scholarships that reward your achievements and potential both inside and outside the classroom. So whether you’re an academic high achiever, a budding entrepreneur, or have demonstrated an aptitude to lead—there could be a scholarship for you at Hult. Scholarship submissions can be essays or video submissions—so you can show yourself in the best light. Our enrollment team will support you in your application process to find the best scholarship suited to you.
If you have a financial need that extends beyond scholarships, we have a limited number of grants that can help. Your enrollment advisor will work with you to determine if you're eligible for a Hult grant, and will help you apply. We'll also work with you to help you understand any loans or grants you may be eligible for in your home country. We understand that financial planning for college can be time-consuming, so be sure to apply as early as possible to allow you and your family time to get everything in order. Our enrollment advisors are here to help and will advise you every step of the way.
Hult International Business School reserves the right to make changes in the courses offered, requirements for graduation, locations, tuition, fees, and accommodation at any time without notice. Full terms and conditions